New hosting package, and new blog, so I guess I need to give a bit of a rundown about myself.
My name is Justin Nel, I’m a software developer, but I also dabble in graphic design. I’ve been programming for 10 years now, originally started as a hobby, and then turned into a career. Well versed in a number of programming languages, the following are the list of languages, I am most commonly found using today:
- C# (Windows Forms, Web Applications, ActiveX/UserControls)
- C++ (Windows Forms, DirectX Media Applications)
At my day job, I’ve only recently started to do software development (the previous 3-4 years, I’ve been doing Database Design/Data Manipulation), but for the last 6 years I have done a lot of different freelance jobs, for numerous different clients, a summary of the projects include:
- Website Content Management System Design and Implementation (XHTML/AJAX/PHP/MySQL)
- Database Content Management System Design and Implementation (C#/XML/MSSQL)
- ActiveX/UserControl Design and Implementation (C#/XHTML/AJAX/XML/MSSQL)
- I’m currently designing a couple of software applications which should appear on the website in the near future.
As and when I have more to say about applications I am developing, or anything in general, I’ll post it up here on the blog.